Are you due a tax refund?

1 in 3 UK employee's are due a tax rebate from HMRC! Our tax rebate experts can help you reclaim £100's back in overpaid tax!

Calculate your rebate!

Tax Rebate Service


Our experienced accountants take care of the entire process of obtaining your tax refund - from assessing your eligibility, calculating your allowances and preparing your Tax Returns for you.

Use our free tax rebate calculator to instantly calculate which tax reliefs you are entitled to – and more importantly how much you can claim back! We will submit your claim to HMRC and deal with all the paperwork – our experienced accountants will ensure you receive the maximum refund, with minimum fuss!

UK Tax Experts

Tax Rebates Ltd is a 100% online tax rebate service that provides professional tax and accountancy services to PAYE employees just like you.

We know all too well how complex and confusing the rules and regulations surrounding tax rebates and tax returns are.

We work independently from the UK Government and HMRC which means we are always on your side to help you get the maximum legal tax refund.

Upfront Pricing

Our No Rebate, No Fee promise means that we will only charge a fee if we are successful in recovering a rebate for you.

Our fee for successful claims is 25% plus VAT (30% total) of the refund, subject to a minimum fee of £35 plus VAT (£42 total). There are no hidden costs and our fee is deducted from the HMRC settlement so you’ll never have to pay anything directly out of your own pocket.

You may also be eligible for a rebate if any of the following apply:
  • You are a student who works part-time
  • You have changed jobs in the last 4 years
  • You have recently left the UK
  • You are required to purchase a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence
  • You are on the wrong tax code (we can check this for free)

What our clients say

How to claim your tax rebate in just 5 minutes

Calculate your rebate estimate
Use our simple tax refund calculator to see if you are eligible for a tax rebate
Fill in the online application form
All we need is your work history and some personal details
Print, sign and post your form to us
This allows us to act on your behalf with HMRC - all you need to do is sign it!
Wait for your refund!
We will post a cheque out to you as soon as your claim is approved!
Start your claim!

Claim back tax for the last 4 years!

Claim tax rebate for past 4 yearsIf you have never applied for a tax rebate before, we can back-date a tax claim for the last 4 tax years! So even if you are no longer employed, or have changed jobs, you can still claim. If you are still working, we will also apply to have your tax code changed so the tax you pay each month is reduced!