The Marriage Allowance was introduced in April 2015. It rewards people who are in a stable relationship by allowing them to reduce their tax bill by one of the partners Read more...
Are you due a tax refund?
1 in 3 UK employee's are due a tax rebate from HMRC! Our tax rebate experts can help you reclaim £100's back in overpaid tax!Calculate your rebate!
See how much you could claim
Tax Rebate Service
Use our free tax rebate calculator to instantly calculate which tax reliefs you are entitled to – and more importantly how much you can claim back! We will submit your claim to HMRC and deal with all the paperwork – our experienced accountants will ensure you receive the maximum refund, with minimum fuss!
Remember, it’s completely Free to start a claim – you pay nothing upfront and we operate on a “no rebate, no fee” basis!
Who is eligible for a Tax Rebate?
What our clients say
How to claim your tax rebate in just 5 minutes
- Calculate your rebate estimate
- Use our simple tax refund calculator to see if you are eligible for a tax rebate
- Fill in the online application form
- All we need is your work history and some personal details
- Print, sign and post your form to us
- This allows us to act on your behalf with HMRC - all you need to do is sign it!
- Wait for your refund!
- We will post a cheque out to you as soon as your claim is approved!
Claim back tax for the last 4 years!
If you have never applied for a tax rebate before, we can back-date a tax claim for the last 4 tax years! So even if you are no longer employed, or have changed jobs, you can still claim. If you are still working, we will also apply to have your tax code changed so the tax you pay each month is reduced!