TAX REBATES LIMITED will receive refunds from HMRC on the behalf of the customer and deduct charges in accordance with those quoted on the website prior to making a refund by cheque.
Our standard fee is 25% (excluding VAT) of any refund we obtain for you. VAT is payable on the fee element only. Our charges apply to all refunds received including, but not limited to those relating to employment expenses. Our minimum fee is £25 (excluding VAT). Where the rebate does not cover our minimum fee, there will be no additional charges to pay.
HMRC usually take between 4 and 12 weeks to process claims. We are unable to check the progress of claims until HMRC have processed the authorisation form. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by HMRC.
We reserve the right not to contact unsuccessful claimants.
The obligation to chase any refund in progress with HMRC remains with the customer.
We will not be held responsible for any underpayment of tax that arises from any attempt to try and reclaim any tax from HMRC.
Any estimates we provide you during the claim process are to be used as a guide only. We stronly advise against making any financial commitments on the premise of a tax refund until the amount is confirmed by HMRC. The final amount of any refund will be determined by HMRC.
TAX REBATES LIMITED is not responsible for the refund of tax where:
- The customer has provided information which is false, inaccurate, incorrect, insufficient or misleading in any way
- The customer has already received a refund
- The customer has already applied for a refund, either directly or through another person, natural or legal
- The customer owes money to the tax authority.
- The tax authority has different information on its system than that provided by the customer
- The tax authority information leads to a decision that the customer is not due a refund. Where there is a possible case for appeal within the law, such measures will be the responsibility of the customer, however we will provide a refund of fees charged per claim up to the extent of the loss
Cheques will be cancelled 1 year after the issue date. A charge of £20 will be applied where a cheque needs to be reissued.
You may cancel your claim up until the point it is submitted to HMRC. After this point it is not possible to withdraw your claim. If you have made a mistake on your claim, you should inform us via email as soon as possible.
While all reasonable care is taken by TAX REBATES LIMITED to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and up to date, material is provided without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
By using this Site, you signify your awareness of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not use our Site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this statement at any time so visitors are encouraged to review this statement from time to time. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you are aware of these changes.