What documentation do I need to send?

All you need to send to us is your signed claim form, which we will email to you when you complete the online application form.

We will contact you if we need any further information. We do not always require your P45′s, P60′s etc.

For a uniform tax claim, you do not need proof of any expenditure incurred for washing your uniform. If you are claiming tax relief for professional fees, HMRC may require proof of actual amounts paid. For other expense claims (such as tools and equipment), please include a copy of the receipts/proof of purchase when sending in your claim form.

Posted in: General Questions